Skills And Tools:
Role & Responsibilities
- Document, develop and produce Internet website and Internal sites for the bank. Manage and mitigate website risks and ensure high quality outputs.
- Prioritize web content submissions with high quality and delivery within agreed SLAs.
- Develop website architecture and determine hardwire and software requirements.
- Organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of website.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test website related codes.
- Manage and mitigate website risks and ensure reliability, and accessibility on all time.
- Conduct website tests, prepare mock-ups and storyboards if needed.
- Coordinate with IT team to resolve and support website issues.
- Performs a variety of tasks within the general scope of the job that may be assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a related field preferably in Banking.
- Experience in creating Responsive functional UI using HTML5 CSS3.
- Experience with Bootstrap 4 Classes and functions.
- Experience with JS and CSS Animation using different libraries.
- Know how to deal with complex CSS & JS Files.
- Knowledge in creating micro interactions.
- At least 2 year experience in Django & PYTHON.
- Know how to create Django Api’s to Serve the Front end.
- Have worked before with Django CMS and have the ability to split a page into smaller CMS Components for Re-usability
- Senior Front End Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Mean Stack Developer - ... - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior REACT Front-End Develop... - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Front-End Lead - Alexandria, Egypt11 days ago
- Web Developer - Kentico - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Web Develope... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago