Skills And Tools:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the B.TECH to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from B.TECH databases to drive optimization and improvement of technology
Techniques and strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Developing predictive systems and creating efficient algorithms to improve data quality
- Identifying, evaluating, designing, and implementing statistical analyses of gathered data to create analytic
Metrics and tools
- Designing, building, and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
- Creating algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establishing efficient, automated processes for model development, validation, implementation, and large
scale data analysis
- Developing metrics and prototypes used to drive technology decisions.
- Identifying emergent trends and opportunities for future growth and development
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant field
- Experience : 1 To 3
- Technical Knowledge : Acquaintance with using statistical computer languages and querying databases with (R, Python, SQL, MySQL etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.