Skills And Tools:
- Execute the Audit plan for the Pasta division.
- Monitor the daily progress of the ongoing audits to ensure meeting the plan.
- Supervise Pasta Audit team on a daily basis.
- Prepare audit reports and discuss the findings with auditees.
- Monitor the audit dashboard to ensure accurate closure of issues from auditees part.
- Position will be reporting to the Internal Audit Director.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in any of the Big four audit firms or in an internal audit division of multinational companies or regional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance.
- CA/CPA/CIA qualified or working towards certification.
- Fluent in English.
- Skilled in report writing and Microsoft Excel.
- Candidates with Manufacturing/FMCG experience will be given priority.
- Excellent Project management & Data Analytics Skills.
- ERP regular user.
- Deputy Manager- Internal Audit...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 hours ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Internal AuditorThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza6 days ago