- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
Title: Software Developer – “.Net Core”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS
Position: Type Full Time from 9 am - 5 pm
Location: Cairo Office
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
More than 3 years
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
- Expertise in developing, implementing and supporting complex ASP.Net web-based applications and web sites, or equivalent combination.
- Expertise in .Net core
- Must have advanced skills in web applications, web programming language and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Strength working with major MVC and Core Frameworks.
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, working with SQL Server, and relational database concepts.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Senior with 3+ years of experience.
- Have a good understanding of SQL performance, ORM tools.
- Have very good experience with client Side tools.
- Very good experience in SQL Server & MySQL
- Very good experience in C#
- Very good experience in ASP .NET, MVC .Net Core
- Very good knowledge in Nhibernate
- Very good knowledge in Web API and Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Very good experience with Unit test
- Git "GitHub, GitLab" is a plus
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers