Skills And Tools:
Primarily responsible for the front-end development of an enterprise .NET web application. These Angular solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems software life cycle (SDLC), design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of applications software delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, and product evaluation.
- Provides front end development of Angular projects involving TypeScript development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners, and subject matter experts.
- Assesses and develops UI requirements for the project and communicates in writing or meetings with the development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Reviews test results and direct further development.
- May provide or guide the provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Work with Brand Teams, Product teams, QA, Analytics, and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in defining the front end web architecture, code reviews, and unit testing
- Adhere to pattern-libraries, style guides, site documentation, SDLC
- Coordinate with the front-end development team to ensure adherence to best practices
- Optimize website speed/performance and enhance SEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education
- Experience with TypeScript highly desired
- 3+ years of experience working with modern front-end Angular frameworks.
- Experience with UI design and working with CSS and HTML.
- Experience building and supporting .NET / C# applications.
- Experience working with RESTful API and API tools
- Ability to build responsive, cross-browser, highly-performant, and accessibility compliant applications (i.e., WCAG)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
- Front End Developer - AngularConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago