Skills And Tools:
- Receiving employee’s tasks from the Chairwoman and communicating them to the concerned employee.
- Follow up the implementation of all tasks with the concerned employee.
- Preparing work progress reports on all tasks on a periodic basis (daily / weekly / monthly).
- Provide immediate reports upon request.
- Understand a project’s scope and develop a follow-up process.
- Follow up on our Foundation’s projects and prepare progress reports periodically.
- Participate in all evaluation meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow up with project and task owners to ensure completion of deliverables.
- Document project and program progress in the form of reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent in writing official letters in Arabic
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Project Manager For Infrastruc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago