MEP Cost Control Engineer
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 23 days ago
26Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Support the cost control team in various activities linked to the cost control functions for the assigned projects.
- Generate projects monthly cost control reports according to ECD Standard Form and associated back-up.
- Provide ad-hoc cost reports when required in coordination with related parties.
- Review all direct costs on a daily basis.
- Analyze project expenses and compare them to the budget.
- Analyze material purchase orders compared to budget as part of the review process for the monthly reports.
- Monitor the status and actual cost for laborers, equipment, and subcontractors.
- Review invoice status on a monthly basis and highlight any major figures.
- Assist in Preparing the provision and analysis of any costs related to claims.
- Attend periodic meetings with the project management team to discuss the issues related to cost reports (as a minimum on a monthly basis).
- Prepare project Cost Plan and submit its monthly status report.
- Handles related special assignments if required.
- 5-10 years of experience in a relevant position
- B.Sc. of Mechanical/Electrical engineering is a must
- Experience as a cost control Engineer in a contracting company is a must
- Cost Estimation Section HeadConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Electrical Po...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago