Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement the overall applications landscape strategy, standards, and budget preparation.
- Direct and lead applications project development from beginning to end.
- Lead and contribute to the development of business process models applying best practices.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science, and 20+ years equivalent work experience.
- Solid experience in ERP implementation and development in construction industry.
- Multi-track hands-on experience in ERP implementations with solid consulting background.
- 5 years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management.
- Proven track record in applying best practices for software development lifecycle management and software implementation methodologies.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools and database administration tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics concepts and tools.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.