Accounts Receivable Accountant (A/R Accountant)Posted 1 month ago
- 25In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The key role of an employee who works as an Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
An Accounts Receivable job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Assuring timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Overseeing the review of the entry of invoices entered into customers.
- Review invoices on customer codes in quantities and prices.
- Reviewing some client accounts according to what was delegated to them by the head of the department.
- BA degree of commerce or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Min. 2 Years of experience the credit controlling & A/R Accounting.
- FMCG industry Background is a Must.
- Solid ERP System experience is a Must.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Max age: 30 years old
- Cairo resident only.
- Accounts Receivable AccountantMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Agouza, Giza1 day ago