Recruitment SpecialistPosted 2 months ago
91Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 79Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Liaises with line managers to ensure a full understanding of their requirements and preferences.
- Conducts competency-based interviews and uses appropriate assessments.
- Sources applicants who meet the specified criteria for the position.
- Makes offers to successful applicants, negotiates when necessary and regrets unsuccessful applicants.
- Checks candidates' references with their previous employers.
- Updates the candidates' database systems as required.
- Takes a proactive approach to meet staffing requirements by attracting, sourcing and screening applicants using innovative techniques.
- Builds effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges and universities for recruitment purposes.
- Selects employment advertising methods when needed Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the manager
- Bachelor Degree in any Discipline, HR Post Graduates
- 2 years in Recruitment function
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Interviewing , appraising skills
- Numerical Intelligence
- Attentive, Active
- HR OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago