Skills And Tools:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates day-to-day classes to equip clients with the necessary knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment opportunities.
- Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of Locked-In Careers.
- Plans organize and administer the prescribed curriculum.
- Demonstrates an understanding of employability skills, teaching materials and procedures with a clear understanding of the various learning styles.
- Understands the needs of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
- Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related.
- High communication skills
- Experience not less than 2 years in same position
- Strong knowledge of soft skills affecting the overall functioning of various industries
- Excellent evaluative assessment and training skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Emotional Quotient as related to organizations
- Sound knowledge of appropriate soft skills
- Good understanding of industrial and organizational psychology principles
- Excellent ability to help workers in many industries improve upon skills
- Trainer - RetailConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago