Skills And Tools:
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5:7 years of experience as a technical office engineer
- Proven experience in using Shop drawing, Auto-Cad Revit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Elevators' Senior Sales Engine... - Cairo, Egypt4 hours ago
- Planning Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo3 hours ago
- Structural Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Coordinator - Construction - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Project Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Bou... - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria22 days ago
- Senior Lighting Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Civil Technical Office Enginee...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- مهندس مكتب فنى - Technical Off...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (QS)Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago