Skills And Tools:
- Computer Teachers will be responsible for teaching ICT according to the Cambridge curriculum.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures, and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities inconsistent with the student management issues.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, IT, or other related subjects is a must.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience teaching the ICT Starters/Cambridge curriculum is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a class
- Must be able to bring creative ideas for effective implementation of classes.