Legal CounselPosted 1 month ago
168Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Drafting and negotiating complex contracts .
- Tracking privacy strategy of affiliated brands to lead negotiations various privacy provisions within contracts.
- Independently spot legal issues arising in contracts and liaise with legal subject-matter experts.
- Drafting of Policies.
- Advisory on business areas, key issues and statutory requirements for Business and drafting of White Papers.
- Routine report submissions to the relevant & country specific regulatory authorities and submission of data on request of the regulatory authorities as per licensing norms and applicable provisions of the respective countries.
- Monitoring, Compliance and Audit
- Regulatory liaising with statutory bodies/authorities regarding new business segment, preparation of white papers and discussions, following guidelines and obtaining insights into regulatory expectations.
- LLB or Post Graduate degree in Law with at least 10 years of working experience in a Corporate legal environment.
- Proven track record of leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements and managing the rigorous in-house compliance culture.
- Ability to identify and remedy complex legal issues, licensing requirements without inviting the services of external legal advice.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing of contracts/agreements and strong compliance management acumen.
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the business. Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Develop and provide legal awareness programs to entities in the Group.
- Real Estate LawyerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Real Estate Lawyer - محامي عقا...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Compliance SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago