Electrical Design Manager
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Plans, coordinates, and manages detailed aspects of electrical engineering work related to Lighting, Power Distribution, Information Technology (Voice and Data), Access Control, Electronic Safety and Security including Fire Alarm for Commercial, Institutional, and Public Facilities.
- Preparation of project proposals scopes, tasks, budgets, and schedules.
- Oversees site investigations and inspections and provides suggestions for electrical engineering projects to ensure that standards and requirements are met.
- Ensures the accuracy and code compliance of contract documents and reports.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments/projects.
- Communicates directly with clients-owners, designers, and contractors concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling.
- Assist in the preparation of the project status reports, contract documents, and engineer’s estimates including the collection, assembling, and organizing of project data.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical
- 10+ years of formal training and experience in Electrical engineering with at least five (5) years as a Technical Team Leader.
- Sufficient knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit to manage work of staff using these computer software products.
- Understanding of the National Electrical Code.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Must have proven track record of accomplishments as leader design engineer on electrical projects and be capable of supervising and directing a team of engineers, designers, and support personnel.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable Codes and standards.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management, and Ability to organize work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines.