Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of Heavy truck
- Responsible for the maintenance planning
- Issue Material & spare Parts Requests.
- Follow up Technicians' work and achievement plan.
- Oversees day-to-day fleet maintenance to ensure that work procedures are implemented.
- Ensuring that all work meets all safety/quality requirements.
- Issuing Daily Reports.
- Manage all heavy trucks maintenance issues in different sites
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Good in English language written & spoken
- Very good in MS Office
- From 4-7 years of experience In the field of heavy trucks maintenance - Specially Mercedes & Volvo
- Males only
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Maintenance Engineer (6th of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza7 days ago
- Process Engineer (Mechanical)National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago