Skills And Tools:
- A skilled Senior Auditor will manage and improve our audit activities.
- The duty will ensure that our company's financial processes and controls are accurate and fully compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- A good analyst with a critical approach and good knowledge of auditing processes.
- Good risk management and compliance experience is required as well as high reliability and strong organizational skills.
- Responsible auditor for the assigned client
- Work with the team on another project and client
- Planning and reviewing audit activities.
- Analyzing risks and developing measures to reduce them
- Ensure that audits are completed in a timely manner
- Team building and leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards and company laws
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Good working experience with MS Office, especially Excel
- Reliability, productivity and attention to detail
- At least 3 years’ experience in big 10 audit firm
- At least 5 years’ experience in audit firm
- BSc or BA degree in accounting; master’s degree and professional certification (such as CPA, ESAA, IFRS Dip, CIA) would be a bonus
- Senior Internal auditor-RiyadhHCPA - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia20 days ago
- Tax and Zakat ManagerHCPA - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia14 days ago
- Internal AuditorWadi Degla Clubs Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- AuditorTarget Recruitment & HR Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Internal AuditorMersal - Maadi, Cairo25 days ago
- Internal Audit SpecialistIDH - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Senior AccountantARPUPLUS - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- Financial Section Head [Logist...Marbella For Food Industry - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Financial Controller Specialis...Egypt Gold - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago