- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Create a cost budget plan for the running projects and monitor the progress, investigate variances. This includes but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for preparing project cost budget as per the budget structure after receiving the initial cost sheet from Tender department.
- Responsible for distributing the cost budget to all related departments.
- Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Perform overrun reporting (if any) to procurement and tender departments to make the correction action or justify.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of client invoice processes, etc.
- Monitor engineering progress against budget and forecasted schedule.
- Participate in and lead risk assessments and actively manage the risks of the projects and the business.
- Responsible for managing the day to day planning and engineering initiatives for the company’s projects.
- Develop feasible solutions that solve the problem or allow for utilizing opportunities.
- Identify problems or opportunities that support the company’s projects and operations.
- Able to design and develop new control systems, while having the ability to maintain the existing systems.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve any occurred issues to ensure the cost of the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the project management team and external clients.
- Responsible for preparing project cash flow in coordination with all related departments.
- Review supplier invoices related to the project.
- Review overhead charges to be applied to the project.
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
- Report on project profitability to management.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
We Started as an ElectroMechanical Contractor in the Egyptian market in 1998
See all Careers and Jobs at ProService
Today, We deliver a vast array of services including: ElectroMechanical Building Services & Industrial Process Utilities Systems as well as Civil, Structure and Architectural Engineering, Construction & Facility Management.