Purchasing Section HeadPosted 2 months ago
155Applicants for1 open position
- 16In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Lead the purchasing Team.
- Close coordination with the financial department in all banking activities and opening LCs.
- Coordinating with the Logistics Section regarding customs and transferring issues until receiving the purchased materials to the company Warehouse.
- Approve purchasing orders
- Responsible for reporting the credit balances of the suppliers to the purchasing manager on weekly basis.
- Develop, update, and maintain of Approved Suppliers List.
- Source new suppliers to improve quality, price and credit terms for the purchased materials.
- Responsible for handling negotiations with the major suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with major suppliers, especially those supplying the main raw materials needed for production.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of the suppliers and report it to the Purchasing Manager on monthly basis.
- Provide the Financial Department with any changes in the prices of materials.
- Close coordination with quality department in evaluating and approving new suppliers.
- Coordinate with Warehousing Section to ensure receiving the purchased materials from the suppliers.
- Lead and direct the Purchasing Representatives to achieve the department goals.
- Support the Purchasing Representatives in negotiations with suppliers
- Evaluate the performances of subordinates via KPI systems and report them to the purchasing manager on a monthly basis.
- Develop and implement cost saving plans.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry is a must.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Local & Foreign Procurement area.
- University bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Supply chain certificate (CIPP or CIAPP or CPSM,) is Preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- People Management and leadership skills.
- Negotiation, Communication, Negotiation, Budgeting & planning skills.
- Excellent English language.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP, ...etc)
- Advanced computer skills.
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago