Skills And Tools:
- To meet or exceed sales targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage, and frequency targets (Quantity & Quality) through face to face meetings and detailing the assigned Doctors and Pharmacists and deliver agreed customer-centric activities within the operating budget.
- To promote defined Acino products according to campaign briefs and policies and appropriate use of Brand visuals, in a face to face meetings, and detailing the assigned doctors and pharmacists and in line with campaign brief and policies approved by FLM and Marketing team.
- To ensure outstanding personal knowledge, and understanding of Acino priority products, technical information, product knowledge, strategy, positioning, key messages and marketing program.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high-quality record systems, update market segmentation, execution of the Territory Management Reporting systems.
- Execute any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Pharmacy or Veterinary Medicine degree.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability.
- A high degree of customer focus.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Contracts & Technical Su... - Zamalek, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Real Estate Representati... - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago