Sr. Full Stack DeveloperPosted 1 month ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Read, understand, modify and suggest enhancements to existing the Company's Software
- Write Software including scripts, classes, unit test cases, integration test cases, configuration files, styling files, documentation, infrastructure automation, and any information/code required to complete a task in whatever technology, language, or framework required by the task
- Receive and Submit your tasks on Gitlab using “Git”, following the Company’s Git Workflow, Code of Conduct, Styling Conventions, and so on Attend a daily stand up where you will report on your progress and possibly ask for support from your team.
- The standup meeting time is fixed and you must attend it with the rest of your team. This is a group meeting and cannot be a 1-to-1 meeting.
- Bachelor degree in CS, IT, Engineering or relative field, or equivalent technical certificates.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Professional software development experience in Laravel, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Express.js.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional test automation
- Experience with Git, SVN, build and deployment systems (Docker)
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Familiar with agile development life-cycle (standup meetings, retrospectives, sprints, Kanban boards, etc.) • Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
- Deep understanding of secure computing practices • Experience with distributed systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- You have good written and oral communication skills, are a go-getter
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object
- Oriented Design, Databases.
- Sr. Full Stack Java Developer ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago