Skills And Tools:
· Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
· Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
· Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
· Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
· Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
· Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
· Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
· Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
· Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.