Skills And Tools:
- Maintain a meticulous inventory system to provide security and protection for the company's antique items.
- Responsible for maintaining updated records of incoming and outgoing items and goods, keeping matching item delivery, issuance and return forms, and recording on the designated program.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse or warehouse environment.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis and management.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Warehouse Assistant ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago