Skills And Tools:
bout the Job
- Develop the annual Business Plan
- Review and enhance the cost accounting for manufacturing
- Improve costing clarity, reliability and accuracy of all key business units/products
- Drive focus to reduce key costing issues and help grow the most profitable products/customers.
- In charge of maintaining all accounting records, ledgers, revenues, operating expenses and insurance records
- Contribute to shifting volume towards products and markets/customers with the highest return
- Lead the cost analysis, expenses and prepare the estimates/forecast of the future costs and revenues for the business
- Streamline monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing and reporting process
- Lead the finance structure to drive better accountability, engagement and contributions
- Build on existing talent and make the necessary changes with non-performers. Attract and grow new talent
- Manage all the tax aspects of the business
- Build productive working relationships with the senior management team , the shareholders, auditors
- Participate in the negotiations of key contracts with suppliers and partners
- Works closely with the internal audit functions and implement the required reviews of accounting and administrative controls
- Coordinate the external audit and the information/materials needed for the external auditors
- Report accurately and on time all the financial information needed by the Head Quarter
- Minimum 15 years of experience at least 10 in the Manufacturing field.
- Accounting University Degree.
- MBA or CMA is preferred.
- A manufacturing and costing background is a must.
- Cost & SAP experience is a must
- Excellent command of English.
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Monufya, Egypt4 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Cost Accountant - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria10 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago