Skills And Tools:
- Develop concepts to improve and implement responsive web design
- Develop new user-facing features
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Deploy time-sensitive marketing campaigns across client websites
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Run reports and helps to build presentation decks
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven
websites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Ensure consistent performance on all major devices/browsers,
including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus
on mobile optimization and performance.
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce/marketing team with a
focus on improving website usability.
- Maintain, revise, and continually look to improve all aspects of the
website (i.e. content, architecture, images, graphics, keyword
performance, lead generation etc.).
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress is a must.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as PHP, Node Js, Python.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles if possible and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous development firm/agency experience preferred.
- WordPress DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 hours ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago