Skills And Tools:
- Monitor financial works of the site by purchases invoices and cash receipts
- Control the site's petty cash, distribute the financial flow according to the project's needs, and settle it with the financial Department.
- Ensure that the financial claims are matching with the sub-contractors accountant.
- Applying all Accounting functions for the site.
- Maintain sufficient documentation of each expenditure
- Submit the reconciliation form along with supporting document as an attachment
- Refund petty cash on regular basis
- Update petty cash book (electronic spread sheet) by adding the amount, type, and date of the expenditure whenever a voucher is completed
- Update the running cash balance
- Pay salaries of the project team as per payroll sheet received from management
- Review contractors payment invoices
- Following up with warehouse inside the site.
- Handling day-to-day accounts transactions.
- Custody and purchases of the site and the stores' movement and extracts of subcontractors
- Verification of bills receivables & payable
- Handling supplier bill payments.
- Files management & knowledge of labor payments.
- Review weekly timesheets, along with the accounting group
- Males Only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience as a Site Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- New Cairo residents or nearby areas.