- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Pay company current liabilities according to payment terms and commercial agreements, cost reduction, maintain the accuracy of the transaction recorded, the efficiency of A/P turnover and average collection period ratios.
- Manage the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to accounts payable.
- Co-organized between AP and Purchasing Department for all new vendor set-ups, creating vendor master and insurance procedures.
- Proofing of invoices and communicate with Brand Partners and Forwards.
- Interface with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve accounts payable matters.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for the timely and efficient payment of all purchased items and expense vouchers.
- Developed relationships and resolved issues with vendors.
- Oversee expenditure for compliance with budgets and give recommendations on discrepancies as often as necessary.
- Train Accounts Payable Clerks in job duties and company policies.
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Analyze financial records, reports and make adjustments as needed.
- Maintains accurate A/P records and control reports.
- Reviewing reconciliation of payments and records in ERP.
- Manage reviews, verify approve and post payable ledge and other related accounting reports.
- Monitor with other departments for discrepancies.
- Prepare accounts payable and accrued expenses reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Review petty cash and post-transaction on a monthly basis.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Assist with Annual Audit Support.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Retail Group Egypt; a subsidiary of Fawaz Al Hokair Fashion Retail; was established in 2007 in order to provide the Egyptian market with the most successful international fashion brands proving to the Egyptian community that fashion is no longer miles away but in fact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Retail Group Egypt