Skills And Tools:
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Sociology Teacher"
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lessons students on topics such as race and ethnic relations, measurement and data collection, and workplace social relations.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Completion of a teacher preparation program and supervised experience like student teaching
- A clean background check
- Middle & High School English T...The International School of Elite Education - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago