Skills And Tools:
- Provide support in Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating financial statements.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed. Enter financial transactions into the Erp System.
- Update accounts receivable.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Handling the daily Transaction as cash in & out (Custodies - exp and settle the supplier's balances in time).
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting is typically a prerequisite
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- High attention to details
- Good command of English
- Proven experience as a junior accountant is preferred
- ERP experience is preferred
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago