Skills And Tools:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code, and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into the system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Males only.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to learn ERP systems.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Vendor relationship skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Accounts Payable SpecialistThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza6 hours ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 hours ago