Skills And Tools:
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of lower primary-age students.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student's progress through scheduled meetings.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organising and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teacher's job requirements.
- Follow the school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in teaching lower primary years.
- Exposure in the international curriculum such as PYP/ IPC/IGCSE would be an added advantage.
- Alexandria Resident
- Education certificate is preferred
- International School graduate is preferred
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail.