Skills And Tools:
- Organizational development including the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures, organizational charts, Authority matrices etc.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans including the development of salary structures.
- Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Responsible for creating and updating job descriptions.
- Responsible for employees training & development.
- Responsible for the development of performance management systems.
- Organize semi-annual and annual employee performance reviews
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Preparing organization chart.
- Preparing a monthly HR report to the HR Sector head
- 4-6 years of proven experience in all HR Functions as a Supervisor or Act as HR Manager.
- HR certificate or diploma from AUC is a must.
- Knowledge and application of Performance management systems using correct KPIs and competencies.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in personnel and payroll.
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago