Skills And Tools:
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts.
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Provide technical knowledge for the testing team.
- Identify defects and drive issues to resolution and closure.
- Participate in building testing automation framework
- Participate in writing user acceptance.
- Actively participate in sprint activities, ensuring that testability and automation-related efforts and risks are considered.
- Handle R&D tasks for new tools and new platform slandered.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- +3 years of experience in the testing field.
- ISTQB certification is a must.
- Have experience in Automation testing.
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Outstanding research skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Analytical thinking skills.