Skills And Tools:
- Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
- Monitor application systems for which responsible by regular scrutiny of reports from the applications software.
- Note problems and identify performance trends.
- Where approved, take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising.
- Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements.
- To assist users of the software applications by providing expert knowledge of the software used.
- To install software upgrades and ensure that the GUC systems are maintained and fit for purpose.
- To analyze reported issues, diagnose their cause and implement a solution
- BSc in Business Informatics or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 year experience.
- Have a training computer programming languages, SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with persons at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, charting, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to use software tools to present data clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of and/or experience using database query tools, such as Business Objects and Microsoft Access.
- Systems AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- SAP Business One AdministratorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago