Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer (.Net, Angular) with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Design, develop, debug and deploy software.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting-edge design and algorithms.
- Participate in building reliable products, platforms and components.
- Refactor current software to be more efficient.
- Monitor deployed systems, troubleshoot problems and fix bugs.
- Prepare documentation including detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Report status and progress to management and on-issue tracking systems.
- Communicate with customers to collect and understand the requirements.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new technologies and better assist other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of related practical experience.
- The ability to write clean, modular, well-annotated code that will make it easier to maintain, update and scale.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Solid experience in the design and implementation of RESTful
- Experience in relational database design and performance tuning.
- Experience in integration with other systems.
- Understanding of security, operating systems and networking.
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken.
- Background in building high-performance, scalable distributed systems.
- Self-motivated and have a positive work attitude.
Key Skills Required:
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Design Patterns
- Client-Server model
- RESTful APIs design
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Test
- C# .Net/.Net Core
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- JSON, XML
- Angular 2+
- Git, VSTFS/Azure DevOps
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Microservices Architecture
- DevOps, CI/CD
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Identity Server
- SSRS, Power BI
- MySQL, Oracle
- Apache, Kestrel