Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Software Test Lead to join our team at RDI. As a Test Lead, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects/technologies and develop your career.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for details. If you are passionate about software quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design and develop tests and testing requirements for products, systems, software and/or related technologies.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Conduct quality assurance and design performance tests using established testing procedures
- Write/Review and Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report and communicate bugs, errors or enhancements to development teams
- Provide guidance, supervision and support to testing team.
- Introducing and improving testing and quality assurance processes
- Setting up a test environment with dev-ops
- Leading & Managing test & quality team
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge with Python scripting is highly recommended
- Experience with API testing tools (ex. Postman, Katalon Studio).
- Experience working with performance testing tools (ex. JMeter).
- Strong knowledge of automation testing tools (ex. Selenium, Appuim).
- Security testing background is a must
- Experience using penetration testing utilities and tools (e.g., Burp Suite, SQL MAP).
- Good knowledge of database systems
- Ability to support and mentor junior testers
- Can work with Linux systems
- Ability to test programming libraries
- Experience with mobile testing