Skills And Tools:
- Design graphics to meet specific marketing or business development needs.
- Develop the company’s visual library (project sheets, prequalification documents, CVs and other materials) in a standardized format.
- Design stationaries, presentations and printed applications.
- Create and amend the company’s documents visually and written with the assistance of a copywriter.
- Quality checks for all company standard templates to make sure they match existing branding standards.
- Assist with all the company’s visuals on digital platforms.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other relevant fields.
- 2-3 years with substantial experience in graphic design and publication output whether in-house or in an agency setting.
- Sample design portfolio.
- Solid hand-on experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS office skills.
- Proficiency in written Arabic and English language is a must.
- Strong knowledge of layout, colors, typography.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work with copyrighters and technical engineers to deliver assignments.
- Our ideal candidate must have strong technical skills from design development through documentation.
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Graphic Designer / Social Medi...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago