Skills And Tools:
- Medical science liaisons establish and maintain rapport with decision makers. As a member of a company's medical affairs department, they may be assigned an area or territory to cover, which often requires extensive travel. They may conduct meetings with physicians and other medical professionals, participate in panel discussions or speak in front of large crowds.
- Designing and conducting studies that investigate both medical conditions and methods to prevent or treat them
- Developing programs that improve health outcomes, in partnership with physicians, industry personnel and health departments
- Scientific projects & research
- Input and/or attendance at medical educational programmes, advisory boards, training
- credible and valued scientific resource of RAY in a variety of scientific tactics such as potential speaking or clinical research opportunities, etc., and build strong and sustainable business relationships to develop them into advocates and Scientific Champions for the RAY products, depending on their specific interests, enthusiasm for, or experience with RAY products. The MSL will also collaborate with the Commercial Team and other cross-functional
- The MSL will support the medical director by being a major source of balanced medical information and will be capable of issues management and addressing scientific questions, including queries on safety and off label use of RAY products based on available scientific data.
- The MSL may also be involved in providing scientific support to cross functional business partners, including support to formulary submissions
- The MSL position is field based and requires strong territory planning. This will be done in collaboration with Medical Director
- The MSL will be expected to maintain up-to-date scientific knowledge and be an expert on their products and therapeutic area with regular and extensive review of scientific literature, attending key scientific meetings, training sessions and preceptorships.
- The MSL will help in developing scientific presentations (Slide Decks) and assist with publications, posters and other scientific communication programs.
- The MSL will play a critical role in training and scientific education both internally and externally.
- The MSL will communication with the Medical, Patient Solutions team as well as Commercial Business managers sharing knowledge and field insights in a compliant manner, including opinion leader insights, site profiling, and competitive intelligence.
- The MSL will be responsible for assisting the Medical Director in RAY clinical research initiatives including global clinical development programs and investigator initiated studies (IIS). This may include identification of potential investigators and research projects, assisting in protocol development, site selection
- Ensure compliance with appropriate SOP’s, policies and guidelines.
- Complete mandatory training in assigned timelines upon hire as well as when new policies, SOP's, guidances are issued.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions as required for theposition.
- Strive to consistently uphold RAY'S core values.
- Execute other duties as may be required by Executive team members and other members of RAY'S Management team as training and experience allow
- Help developing CME programs for HCP’s sponsored by pharmaceuticals and societies.
- Develop advisory boards discussion guide and flow to collect insights about clinical practice and global guidelines adoption.
- Build medical surveys & questionnaires.
- Search clinical trials, articles & other evidence base medicine to support commercial & medical claims.
- Communicate with accreditation authorities ( global/ regional medical societies and conferences organizers) to ensure high standard, reputation & value.
- Liaise with clients the developed programs and projects and link them to their real needs while keep open professional communication with clients for further future projects.
- Understand the pharmaceutical market in the Middle East region to address the right projects to the right client .
- Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a scientific discipline,
- Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or contract research organization (CRO).
- Medical Billing Specialist / G...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza7 days ago
- Medical Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago