Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced warehouse stock controller to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- The warehouse stock controller's responsibilities include coordinating logistical processes and ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
- To be successful as a warehouse stock controller you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes.
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- Males only.
- Max age: 30.
- An outstanding warehouse stock controller should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Very good command of Arabic and English (written, oral).
- High follow-up and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- Accounting background is preferred
- Previous experience not less than 3 years in a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours. Normal working hours are Sunday-Thursday 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo2 hours ago
- Warehouse SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago