Skills And Tools:
• Work closely with our business B2B team • Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
• Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
• Solicit feedback on products and services.
• Come up with creative ideas to test and try to acquire B2B businesses
• Acquire new partners to drive affiliates growth
• Searching and identifying potential affiliates
• Recognizing potential partners among clients
• Performing various marketing activities to promote partner program (on social media, forums, etc)
• Preparing promotional assets for partners such as ready-to-use banner, text, screenshots
• Monitoring competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product enhancements
• Monitoring affiliate activity to ensure affiliate compliance with company policies and brand guidelines in all online channels • Making sure everything is tracked correctly
• Paying affiliates
- 5 years+ experience
- Experience in trade marketing is a must
- Business acumen to lead a group of LSM marketers, architects, … etc.
- Analytical skills: They can gather information from various sources and interpret the data to reach logical conclusions that benefit the business and our growth.
- Communication skills: Store marketing manager will be working with all stakeholders in the company; hence, we need to make sure that they can relay their thoughts, opinions, and ideas clearly to those around them.
- Creativity: critical thinking and the ability to think outside the box; look at problems as opportunities for growth.
- Agility: needs to be flexible, on their toes, and able to quickly change thoughts and ideas and run from one task to another.
- B2B Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago