Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and supervise a project in Egypt from start to finish. The Project manager will organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Work planning and overseeing the purchase of necessary materials and equipment.
Monitor subcontractors, check materials and supervise quality control.
Ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget and agreed standards.
Verify design documents with architects and surveying engineers.
Maintain the application of health and safety regulations and periodic inspections to ensure that the rules are followed.
Communicate regularly, attend meetings with clients.
Direct communication with consultants, contractors, supervisors, and others involved in the project.
Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur while working on the project.
Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Work experience in a Project manager position.
Commercial, industrial, and steel structure projects are preferred.
PMP certificate is Preferred.
Solid waste management projects experience is preferred.
- Agricultural Manager / Consult... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Senior IoT Solutions Engineer - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Senior Interior Designer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Project Manager - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Steel Structural Senior Engine... - Obour City, Cairo3 hours ago
- Quality Control Senior Enginee... - Obour City, Cairo3 hours ago
- Port Construction Manager (Ten...Confidential Company - Safaga, Red Sea22 days ago
- Technical Office Manager (Offi...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago
- WFH Architectural designerConfidential Company - Basildon, United Kingdom14 days ago