Skills And Tools:
- Recommends different methods of paying various invoices either through cash payments or through checks.
- Reviews and approves banks’ expenses and ensure they are aligned and complying with contracts’ financial terms and conditions.
- Responsible for supervising all daily accounting operations related to suppliers’ accounts and their daily accounting transactions.
- Ensures no discrepancies between suppliers’ invoices and amounts supplied to the Company’s warehouses.
- Ensures that all tax requirements are being satisfied in all TMG’s invoices.
- Handles all bank accounts, prepares bank transactions, and oversees TMG’s general ledger.
- Prepares the monthly closing, profit & loss analysis, budget, and annual closing. Generates any required reports to the Top Management.
- Monitors all A/R & A/P daily transactions and operations and ensures that they are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews all daily financial transactions against financial documents (invoices, vouchers, receipts).
- Contributes to closing the fiscal year and preparing all required financial statements and settlements in collaboration with the Financial Controller.
- Conducts yearly overhead analysis on different production lines and labor.
- Ensures that all financial documents are provided as required to the tax authorities during seasonal tax audits.
- Supervises the finance department staff and monitors their performance on daily basis.
- Provides direct coaching and support to the finance team in an efficient and proper manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Experience of 7 to 10 years in finance and accounting in the real estate field.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ms. Office.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo14 hours ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago