This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Senior HR Generalist
Penguin New Nozha, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
4 to 6 years
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist. Experience in industrial sector is a plus.
- Proven experience ( personnel - payroll - recruitment"blue collars" and OD)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Social Insurance, Labor laws and regulations.
- Professional using of MS Office especially Excel for HR ; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- HR diploma or additional HR training will be considered a significant advantage.
- Males Only.
- Age no more 30 years.
- Resident near to Heliopolis, Nasser City, Ain Shams, Obour City is preferred.
About this Company
Egyptian Start up and fast grown company in the field of textile, furniture and retail.
See all Careers and Jobs at Penguin