Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management and insurance sales, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
We’ve put together some great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Flexible Work-From-Home Policy
About our offices:
- New Modern Office
- Central Cairo Location
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
You're passionate about bringing ideas to life through technology. You need to be a part of a team focused on providing exceptional solutions to both internal and external customers, with a solid foundation in website development technology. You're also passionate about learning and evaluating new and emerging technologies. You're well organized and can balance multiple tasks and competing priorities. You're also driven to meet deadlines and flourish in an environment that's demanding and fast-paced. You're an experienced developer with a passion for delivering solutions to clients. You have strong English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Provide development expertise to a cross-disciplinary, and geographically diverse team, to ensure that the development needs are balanced with other competing priorities
- Establish and guide our platform architecture as well as design and develop new features and functionality
- Bring innovative ideas to the table to help make our environment and processes better
- Be constantly experimenting and innovating
- 4+ years of website development experience in a team environment
- Experience in debugging and performance optimizations
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Leadership experience including mentoring other developers, performing code reviews, and facilitating collaboration between team members
- Experience building Restful APIs using Node.js
- Experience using ExpressJS
- Experience leveraging Amazon web services, e.g. S3, ECS, CloudWatch, Lambda, SQS, to create complete backend solutions to serve the business needs.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs, e.g. Stripe, Mailgun etc.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD concepts and implementations.
- Good understanding and experience developing applications using concepts such as OOP, DI, and IOC.
- Experience with source control management systems ( Git ).
- Experience in database development, with Database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience building Saas, and distributed systems, with High availability, scalability, and fault tolerance in mind.
- Experience building Multitenant applications is a plus.
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for employee training and development
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem solving ability
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to work well within a team, and independently, and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Full Stack Wordpress DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Node JS DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior React JS / React Native...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago