Skills And Tools:
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Assist customers with requests for information, complaints, making appointments, and resolving issues
- Collect copays and deductible payments
- Maintain and update customer and referral information
- Ensure patient forms contain all necessary billing information
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service information.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them .
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Females only
- preferred to be pharmacist
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- fluent in english
- Medical Call Center "Pharmacis...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago