Skills And Tools:
Remotely working for UK from Egypt
We are looking for experienced UI/UX AngularJs developers with a deep understanding and experience of design principles and usability engineering. At this stage of the platform, our front-end developers need to be delivery-focused individuals who are able to work under pressure and pay attention to details.
- In this role, this resource will be a leading UI engineer in an Agile environment, ultimately responsible for the engineering quality, design, implementation, and testing of AngularJs code.
- They will work with the PM in analyzing project spec and functional requirements to translate them into working features.
- They should have insight into cutting-edge technologies and processes and develop well-rounded skills such as Usability Engineering, Modern Look’n’Feel, and Design Simplicity.
- More than 5 years of hands-on development experience (Component-Based) as a Front End Developer, and with the Angular 12 Framework
- Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration;
- Hands-on experience in PWA, and responsive web design
- Knowledge of unit testing, QA practices, and agile methodologies;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills;
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Familiarity with Design sprint and conducting quick iterative design initiates;
- Experience with GIT or knowledge of Bitbucket and S3
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education.
- Some exposure to Native Mobile Application Development
- Working knowledge of payment processing and Gateways API
- Security and penetration testing
- MySQL Database knowledge
- Using Figma, Adobe XD, Workflow
- Senior Front End Developer/ IT...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Front End Developer - ITWorx E...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago