- Headquartered in Cairo or Giza, the successful candidate will bring to the position a comprehensive understanding of teaching practices and principles including experience in the sector.
- Bachelor degree in English education field (essential) and good understanding in grammar (essential).
- The candidate must be a fluent speaker of English (essential) and have native like acquisition and accent.
The candidate should have proficient knowledge, experience, skills and attributes in the following areas:
- Classroom management.
- Lesson planning.
- Performance review methods and techniques.
- Monitoring and coaching.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Effective verbal, listening communications skills, speaking, talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals , policies and procedures.
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Maintain standards of conduct.
- Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be consistent and fair.
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Deductive Reasoning -- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College