This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Senior Java Developer
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
Masary is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Java)
What you will do:
- Design and develop core architectural components in Java using good Object Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns
- Develop rock-solid services for internal consumers and be required to participate in design and code reviews
- Optimize large queries, diagnose DB performance problems and apply SQL best practices to maximize system performance
- Design new database tables, systems and software components for future development
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and the user experience
- Extensive software design and coding skills
- strong knowlege of JavaSE,Servlets,JSP
- Additional knowledge of spring ,and JSF
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise products with cutting edge technologies
- 3+ years of hands on experience with database design and optimization using ,Oracle and MySQL.
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
- Willing to learn functional programming language e.g. Clojure
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with developing sleek, intuitive front-ends for web based applications.
- This position will require flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions at a very rapid pace.
About this Company
E-Masary acts as a Digital Reseller and Payment Service Provider serving big organizations, developing Business to Business propositions starting in Egypt, then Middle East and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary