- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Approcks Seeks Good Calibers to join our startup in Egypt as Business Development Specialist.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations Graphs , Power Points etc.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Work Side by Side as key player with Operation Manager or CEO.
- Following up swiftly on sales inquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Present company products and presentations to suspected clients at their headquarters.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly target.
- Maintaining and tracking clients reports on CRM and directly communicate it with the Chief Operation Officer or CEO.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Writing, English Speaking and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development , designing , marketing and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2011 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approckseg