This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, standards and guidelines, and manufacturers’ recommendations. Selecting and acquiring safe medical equipment.
- Carrying out an effective preventive maintenance program.
- Providing user training and post training evaluation.
- Monitoring hazard notices and recalls and providing related information to equipment users.
- Provides technical support for clinical equipment throughout healthcare system as assigned, including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, maintaining spare parts inventories, performing rounds in customer areas, and participating in the on call system.
- Develop preventive maintenance schedules and guidelines; train all technical staff on proper testing and other procedures to be followed when performing scheduled maintenance on devices maintained by the departments.
- Develop and apply preventive maintenance labels on the equipment, out of service labels and electrical safety labels.
- Perform and document calibration and electrical safety testing to electrically powered medical equipment.
- Review patient care equipment safety alerts, recalls notices, and take appropriate actions to ensure the affected equipment is tested or removed from service, where appropriate.
- Contact and monitor all outside contractors, providing service to the healthcare system Comply with the hospital infection control guidelines Develop and update medical equipment inventory. Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Document all actions and test results according to the department policy, using standard department paper work and/or computerized maintenance system. Perform and document in-service education to patient care equipment users as needed.
- Coordinate and/or participate in request for special projects, such as new equipment acquisition purchase planning, development of bid specifications, analysis of vendor proposals, installation planning, acceptance testing, renovations, equipment upgrades, and equipment disposal
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...